What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to save a fortune on all your flights by beating the airlines at their own game
- See the disgusting practices of airline pricing and how unadvertised taxes and hidden fees can make a deal that looks good into a stinker
- Learn the upsetting revelation about Airline website trickery and how the best deals are sometimes just below the surface
- Learn the truth about airline mistakes, and just how much these hidden gems can save you
- Be exposed to the surprising secrets of the airline’s frequent flyer programs
- Learn my secret Sequence to searching for the lowest fares
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Insider Secrets To Cheap Flights scores 71.41/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.SecretsToCheapFlights.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: SecretsToCheapFlights.com you’ll also be taken through to SecretsToCheapFlights.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)